The mixed flows of migrants in Europe today:
- Who are crossing the boarders to Europe?
- How to succeed with good integration?
- How can return be secured?
- How to succeed with combining return and sustainable development?
These and other Questions will be put on the agenda when Caritas invites to the conference «Mixed Flows»
Friday 18th of November at 8:45am to 4pm
Free entrance – Lunch included
Place: Hotel Bristol, Kristian IV gate, Oslo
08:30 – Registration
09:00 – Welcome
09:15 – Session 1 – “Mixed Flows – Refugees and other Migrants Arriving Together”
11:00 – Session 2 – “Integration for those who remain”
12:15 – Key Note – «Migration Management: Challenges and Solutions», prof. Alexander Betts, University of Oxford
14:00 – Session 3 – «Return and readmission: Implications and Challenges»
Key note speakers and panellists from:
- University of Oxford
- UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees)
- IOM (International Organization for Migration)
- Norwegian Nobel Institute
- UDI (The Norwegian Directorate of Immigration)
- Fafo – Research Foundation
- University of Bergen
- Institut de Recherche sur le Maghreb Contemporain, Tunis
- Institute for Social Research
- Caritas Europa
- Norges Kristne Råd
- Amnisty International
- Caritas International Belgium